- 11-02: Intro to R
- Join James Uanhoro for a hands-on Introduction to the R language. Participants will learn to: Access R; Prepare data for analysis; Explore data using descriptive statistics; Explore data using visualization techniques; Access and use R packages for advanced analysis
- 07-21: Data visualization with ggplot2 | PDF
- Join us for a FULL DAY workshop designed to help you move from SAS, SPSS, or MPlus to R. Designed and facilitated by Mine Dogucu and James Uanhoro.
- 07-19: Effect size application demo | Slides
- I present a web-based effect-size calculator for the computation of effect sizes with confidence intervals for t-tests, ANOVA, multiple regression, and multilevel models. The inputs for the calculator are values that can be obtained from commonplace statistical software, and complete datasets in certain situations.
- 05-16: Intro to R with Public Policy undergrads | PDF
- 03-20: Intro to SPSS | Slides
- Please join the RMC for this introductory workshop in SPSS. James Uanhoro, doctoral student in the College of EHE QREM program, will introduce the SPSS working environment, and lead students in a hands-on exploration of key features needed to conduct statistical analyses.